Tag Archives: Backyard Farming
Their assigned duties will include (with time) egg laying, nutrient processing, compost processing, pest control, chicken therapy and general entertainment. Continue reading
• provide plant-based proteins and amino acids,
ensuring food security.
• fight obesity due to their high fiber content.
• prevent and help manage chronic diseases such
as diabetes, coronary conditions, and cancer.
• are an important source of plant-based protein
• fix nitrogen, increasing soil fertility.
• are sustainable, using less water than many
other protein crops.” Continue reading