Today I am doing some “clean the fridge cooking” prior to going out for major grocery shopping. I had a container of cooked quince puree that I needed to use. Well, it sort of looks like pumpkin pie filling……. So, … Continue reading
The storm blew most of my quince off of the tree and I have a new gluten free baking flour from WinCo bulk section that I just had to tryout. Of course, quince muffins would be my first solution. … Continue reading
• provide plant-based proteins and amino acids,
ensuring food security.
• fight obesity due to their high fiber content.
• prevent and help manage chronic diseases such
as diabetes, coronary conditions, and cancer.
• are an important source of plant-based protein
• fix nitrogen, increasing soil fertility.
• are sustainable, using less water than many
other protein crops.” Continue reading